Bespoke WordPress Websites for Your Business
WordPress is the most used CMS (content management system) in the world, with a vast amount of functionality and importantly, a large amount of support provided. Our team at ADAO doesn’t just decide to develop websites on WordPress as it’s the most common, but as it offers the greatest degree of flexibility for ourselves when developing websites, and also for our clients. As a content management system (CMS) the WordPress platform is intuitive, easy for clients to get to grips with and importantly update website content.
As a specialist WordPress agency based in a town (Rugby), we do our utmost to serve and support local businesses looking for a more cost effective website solution. WordPress has the largest array of professional themes, which we do build on should budget be limited, typically costed under the £5k bracket.
Our most exciting and award winning projects for clients and really where we truly come into our own however is through creating custom built websites which both look and feel completely bespoke.
Our team of website developers utilise the power of open-source frameworks to hand code websites in-house at our digital development agency. We are firm believers that (if budget allows) websites aren’t a one size fits all solution. Your business needs, requirements and audience is very different to the next company. So by having a website which reflects your proposition and selling points in a completely unique way, this will only serve to impress your clients and customers as well as delivering those all important conversions.
Why choose WordPress?
- Open-Source Framework – widely available with a massive amount of support available
- Secure – providing the website is updated as well as all third party plugins
- Flexible – completely bespoke websites can be created
- User Friendly – the CMS dashboard is very easy to understand, so simple updates require no developer input
- Responsive – and it goes without saying all websites should be responsive for tablet and mobile devices nowadays
- Adaptable – UX & UI considerations are key nowadays. WordPress makes it straightforward for developers to move page elements
- Plugins – as a user, marketers or whoever updates the website have the flexibility to add a wide range of plugins to the website at any time
- SEO friendly – WordPress sites are the perfect CMS for websites that want to rank well. The platform is community supported, secure and has the functionality for marketing professionals to add various SEO optimisations such as meta data with ease
- Cost effective – many enterprise led solutions such as Sitecore or Umbraco, are costly – for instance, you’re looking at £40k for a Sitecore licence alone. As it’s opensource, WordPress is one of the most cost effective platforms for any business to have their website developed on
- Transferrable – if you ever decide to change your website, or even web development agency, migrating a website from WordPress is a straightforward approach, giving your website longevity by reducing costs of redeveloping on another CMS platform moving forward
WordPress truly offers your business unlimited possibilities, without any limitations. With over 10 years of experience successfully developing sites on this platform for large blue chip clients as well as SMEs, our agency doesn’t just have a wealth of expertise but we are agile in our approach to creating websites that function tremendously well for your business.